Friday, February 19, 2010

This week has gotten me thinking. "What would happen if I just stopped talking to people? Like, not just online, but texting and phone calls too?" I kind of want to try this little experiment, but currently I am trying to retrust a friend, keep updated on friends in the hospital, an a multitude of other things. At some point in my life I will do this. I will make this challenge happen. I would like to challenge you to do the same. Start a blog/vlog about the hardships of it all and how you're coping with the non-talkage of people. (Is non-talkage even a word?)

Now onto other things.

I've been getting questions about why I started this blog. The answer is simple. I started this blog to help relieve my feelings, like with stuff that I don't feel comfortable telling people. I also started vloging. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's live bloging only with videos. If you want to keep up with what I'm doing (other than when I post a blog) then here's the link for you: http://www.youtube.com/PerceptionsOfMe I hope you enjoy it.

This is just a little update for you guys (for those who actually read this and care what I say! haha). I hope that you have enjoyed it! I shall update later.

P.S. I've decided to put all my little side thoughts and actions in italics. I think it makes more sence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment